HISTORY OF THE DON F. PRATT MUSEUM
Hundreds of thousands of Americans have served this country, giving of themselves for the eminent cause we call freedom. A legacy now exists that is comprised of those brave Americans, their heroic efforts and the continuing endeavors of U.S. soldiers. For over 40 years, the Don F. Pratt Museum has performed the important and honorable tasks of preserving this legacy and commemorating the patriotic men and women who have served at Fort Campbell, Kentucky.
Learn about the New Fort Campbell Historical Complex Here!
- Established in 1956 as the Division Museum for the 101st Airborne Division
- Memorialized in honor of the first Assistant Division Commander for the 101st Airborne Division, Brigadier General Don F. Pratt
- Located in the center of Fort Campbell Army Installation
- The modest, 14,000 square ft. museum facility was converted from a 1960's era classroom and theater
- There are currently fewer than 100,000 visitors to the Don F. Pratt Museum per year, mostly consisting of new troops in-processing to the installation and personnel attending official functions and receptions